Thursday, December 13, 2012

i can see the light!

That's right! There's a light at the end of the tunnel and I am getting closer. I am finishing up my final projects, studying for my final tests, and... taking photos on my mac because I don't want to do any of that boring stuff any more!
This is a pretty good representation of how I feel tonight. Classy I know.

Thumbs down for finals!


I don't usually take energy drinks, but when I do, I do it for a good reason! Here are my reasons for tonight:
  1. I have to study for two art history tests, and let's face it... nobody wants to do that even with the extra energy boost
  2. my day has consisted of projects, projects projects, and all I want is sleep, sleep sleep
  3. my hottie husband is at the fire station tonight and has been all day, therefore I don't have my personal motivator to keep me going
  4. did I mention I'm studying art history?...
  5. the energy I have spent writing this blog post needs to be made up for! 
And that is all! Tomorrow I will wake up early (if I even decide to sleep tonight), take my tests, finish up some last projects, then head to work! Oh how glorious it will be when this is all finished. John and I can't wait to have some time to actually get a Christmas tree and do some holiday shopping! We have done absolutely nothing yet. Plus we are heading to Spokane this year to be with John's family and we are oh SO excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...