Thursday, March 14, 2013

throwback thursday: cheerleading

This week I took a walk down memory lane, back to my high school cheerleading days. That's right, this girl was a cheerleader. In fact, I was the cheerleader with the whitest legs. They glow. Nonetheless, I rocked that uniform.






Check out that booty!




Singing the national anthem with my two nieces!

That's my niece and I! Best friends since babies :)

Cheerleader prep :)

Bouquets and such at our senior night.

Thanks for stopping by this lovely Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Isn't going through photos so fun! Loving all of your photos!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! thanks for stopping by my blog, I appreciate it! These pictures are AWESOME!! Takes me back to my highschool days too!! I wasn't a cheerleader, but I was part of the dance/pom team. It was so much fun.... minus the time I almost tore my legs during competition trying to do the splits without warming up. Ah fun times :)

    You have a wonderful blog, I'm glad I found it! Looking forward to more posts! (New follower as well)
    Christy
    Sunny with a side of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for the cheerleaders! Seeing these photos makes me want to bring out my photo albums and take a gander through my own cheerleading history. And honey, I feel you on the white legs. We had black and yellow uniforms so I was completely washed out in them. Didn't stop me from spreading some cheer, though. ;) -Jennine @ UE Sports

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...